Current Hosted Files Links

NOTE: I broke the old server that hosted this, I will fix it.

All files will be on http://dl.backupot.com/ and that link will display them. I am working on a better display method/upload method.

**
HoI3 Demo**

http://dl.backupot.com/hoi3_demo.exe (Primary)
http://www.backupot.com/hoi3_demo.exe
http://c0179541.cdn.cloudfiles.rackspacecloud.com/hoi3_demo.exe

Lors

http://dl.backupot.com/Lor_Dric.rar (Mod for LEI)
http://dl.backupot.com/Lors_Empire_II_2009_Fin.rar (Music)

VIP:R

Windows
http://dl.backupot.com/VIP/VIPR03.exe VIP:R .3 For Windows
http://dl.backupot.com/VIP/VIPR03Hotfix1.exe VIP:R 0.3 HOTFIX 1 for Windows

Mac
http://dl.backupot.com/VIP/VIPR03Hotfix1.zip VIP:R 0.3 HOTFIX 1 for Mac
http://dl.backupot.com/VIP/VIPR03Mac.zip VIP:R .3 For Mac

NOTE: I broke the old server that hosted this, I will fix it.

All files will be on http://dl.backupot.com/ and that link will display them. I am working on a better display method/upload method.

**
HoI3 Demo**

http://dl.backupot.com/hoi3_demo.exe (Primary)
http://www.backupot.com/hoi3_demo.exe
http://c0179541.cdn.cloudfiles.rackspacecloud.com/hoi3_demo.exe

Lors

http://dl.backupot.com/Lor_Dric.rar (Mod for LEI)
http://dl.backupot.com/Lors_Empire_II_2009_Fin.rar (Music)

VIP:R

Windows
http://dl.backupot.com/VIP/VIPR03.exe VIP:R .3 For Windows
http://dl.backupot.com/VIP/VIPR03Hotfix1.exe VIP:R 0.3 HOTFIX 1 for Windows

Mac
http://dl.backupot.com/VIP/VIPR03Hotfix1.zip VIP:R 0.3 HOTFIX 1 for Mac
http://dl.backupot.com/VIP/VIPR03Mac.zip VIP:R .3 For Mac

FYI: I can't get any of those d/l links to work using Firefox.

@OrangeYoshi said:

FYI: I can't get any of those d/l links to work using Firefox.

Failed it over to the backup server.

I guess it couldn't wait for me to setup HA/Failover this weekend.

It should be working again soon.

EDIT: Sorry for the outage, that server failed, and the config on the backup wasn't exactly ready yet(had the wrong virtualhost). It's up now, and I will contact the hosting company regarding the first server. The primary download server is up now, but stability has been terrible.

This weekends project is implementing automatic failover and High availability.

1. How is it going now?

2. What would a guy have to do to get a couple other files uploaded here? Like say, in maybe a week or so?

@OrangeYoshi said:

1. How is it going now?

2. What would a guy have to do to get a couple other files uploaded here? Like say, in maybe a week or so?

It's fine, looking at a new host where I have a $100 credit(lots of hosting). HA is not in place, I use old fashioned monitoring(me checking links periodically).

As far as you hosting stuff, if you want to pm me for specfics, but right now all uploads go through me. I could setup a temporary upload for you, but again, pm me for specifics.

@Punkbob said:

It's fine, looking at a new host where I have a $100 credit(lots of hosting). HA is not in place, I use old fashioned monitoring(me checking links periodically).

As far as you hosting stuff, if you want to pm me for specfics, but right now all uploads go through me. I could setup a temporary upload for you, but again, pm me for specifics.

Congrats, I guess. 🙂

Alrighty.

@Punkbob said:

@OrangeYoshi said:

1. How is it going now?

2. What would a guy have to do to get a couple other files uploaded here? Like say, in maybe a week or so?

It's fine, looking at a new host where I have a $100 credit(lots of hosting). HA is not in place, I use old fashioned monitoring(me checking links periodically).

As far as you hosting stuff, if you want to pm me for specfics, but right now all uploads go through me. I could setup a temporary upload for you, but again, pm me for specifics.

Sent you a new link for Lors Empire.

Want to host my 2 M&B files??

Piccolo hasn't played VIP: R despite it being hosted here?! Rage! Outrage! Anger! Other emotions which help to express displeasure at this present state of events!

@Lor said:

@Punkbob said:

@OrangeYoshi said:

1. How is it going now?

2. What would a guy have to do to get a couple other files uploaded here? Like say, in maybe a week or so?

It's fine, looking at a new host where I have a $100 credit(lots of hosting). HA is not in place, I use old fashioned monitoring(me checking links periodically).

As far as you hosting stuff, if you want to pm me for specfics, but right now all uploads go through me. I could setup a temporary upload for you, but again, pm me for specifics.

Sent you a new link for Lors Empire.

I saw it, and will upload it today.

@Lor said:

Want to host my 2 M&B files??

Sure?

@Beamed said:

Piccolo hasn't played VIP: R despite it being hosted here?! Rage! Outrage! Anger! Other emotions which help to express displeasure at this present state of events!

The only Vicky I play is MP, and MP doesn't use VIP:R.

@OrangeYoshi said:

@Beamed said:

Piccolo hasn't played VIP: R despite it being hosted here?! Rage! Outrage! Anger! Other emotions which help to express displeasure at this present state of events!

The only Vicky I play is MP, and MP doesn't use VIP:R.

It's like your response doesn't even remotely justify the present state of events!

Log in to reply