The Vale of the Harmless and Quaint Spambots

SPAM!

SPAM!

Too bad this is an anti-skup forum.

I do like the way that this spambot is peddling quaintly old-fashioned dodgy goods, rather than the usual gynecological horrors.

He's very polite too...

Indeed.

Although there was just another one writing in - of all things - Portuguese, which I had to zap.

@Sarmatia1871 said:

Indeed.

Although there was just another one writing in - of all things - Portuguese, which I had to zap.

Freakie :ja:

And yet another one.

We must prepare a sturdier defensive perimeter, methinks...

😞 I don't like these new spambots. I want Queegor back.

@Sarmatia1871 said:

I do like the way that this spambot is peddling quaintly old-fashioned dodgy goods, rather than the usual gynecological horrors.

Now they offer doggie foods. :great:

It's a dog eat dog world out there.

@Sarmatia1871 said:

And yet another one.

We must prepare a sturdier defensive perimeter, methinks...

Never. Let Anarchy Rule!

They are evolving too fast!

Wow this one was almost believable!

Why is the Hemorrhoid man smiling?

Mother of god they're quick.

Kill with fire

@Sarmatia1871 said:

Indeed.

Stop zapping them before I can read it! What was that one selling?

Also, Pubkbob, the rate of spambot registering is really getting out of hand here. We need to do something. I suggest we sacrifice Raar to the WebGods.

Queegor's minions are growing stronger by the day. A dark shadow engulfs the once bright lands of BackupOT!

There's like 15 per day signing up. Add that to the fact that we can't delete the account after it has posted the first time, and it gets a little troublesome to go through the banning procedure.

:ja: I believe we may need some sort of cryptic security question for the registration procedure.

Might I suggest something marmot-related?