The Vale of the Harmless and Quaint Spambots

No knee surgeries, though :39:

@Velko said:

No knee surgeries, though :39:

😄

Jesus:

Bad Behavior has blocked 7359 access attempts in the last 7 days.

Thats rather nasty. Why us?

@Raaritsgozilla said:

Word of your profligate ways has spread around the web.

@Vicente said:

@Raaritsgozilla said:

Word of your profligate ways has spread around the web.

😞

Punky is on it. Just wanted to reply to a spambot and it's been deleted before I could hit reply! :great:

I must watch my own habbits though as His Punkness might delete me too... :dninja:

Wise words.

I'm happy to see our newest member, uggs outlet. I expect him to make great contributions to this board... :ja:

@Murmurandus said:

I'm happy to see our newest member, uggs outlet. I expect him to make great contributions to this board... :ja:

:ja: I am particularly glad to see that he is from Trinidad and Tobago, where woolly sheepskin boots are evidently in great demand.

@Sarmatia1871 said:

@Murmurandus said:

:ja: I am particularly glad to see that he is from Trinidad and Tobago, where woolly sheepskin boots are evidently in great demand.

They are in Vicky2.

@MarcMuen said:

@waibraEmita said:

Initially, when I elementary received the Sterilized Cigs Deluxe Kit, I was amazed with the presentation of the starter kit, the packing is phenominal. I grabbed the batteries and started charging them using the USB charger along with the PCC charger, that was great to be held multiple batteries but in supplement multiple processes to suffuse them. The Intimate Charging Invalid or PCC, may expect the battery 5 full cycles ahead requiring being plugged in again! Both cases you place choose allow you to assume 10 cartridges on the connect with whereever you are, which equal nearly 200 cigarettes.

Even I do agree with you..Sterilized Cigs Deluxe Kit is just amazing and I have been using it for sometime..it is really nice..

My cousen bought a 200$ e-cigarette vapor stick. How much are the ones you're selling?

how do I ecig

tell me, MarcMuen

tell me god damn you

Jesus it has been some time since this place was used

Well they have to figure out who the head dev is at paradox, so this one is actually a human.

I have reached the time of year when spam emails are beginning to outnumber serious acamamdemic messages in my official account. Although admittedly it is sometimes difficult to tell the difference.

These people seem particularly interested in getting me to do something, sending at least one request a week:

You are receiving this communication because you have been identified as an Expert in your area of activity. We invite you to join the The United Kingdom Strategic Team. If you are a Dreamer who loves, a Lover who dreams, please do send us your one-paragraph biography to [email protected]. 2,955 Expert Dreamers from 196 countries and territories have already joined the best team designed to serve the long-term public interest of society.

@MarcMuen said:

@MarcMuen said:

@waibraEmita said:

Initially, when I elementary received the Sterilized e cigarettes Deluxe Kit, I was amazed with the presentation of the starter kit, the packing is phenominal. I grabbed the batteries and started charging them using the USB charger along with the PCC charger, that was great to be held multiple batteries but in supplement multiple processes to suffuse them. The Intimate Charging Invalid or PCC, may expect the battery 5 full cycles ahead requiring being plugged in again! Both cases you place choose allow you to assume 10 cartridges on the connect with whereever you are, which equal nearly 200 cigarettes.

Even I do agree with you..Sterilized Cigs Deluxe Kit is just amazing and I have been using it for sometime..it is really nice..

@Varam said:

@MarcMuen said:

@MarcMuen said:

@waibraEmita said:

Initially, when I elementary received the Sterilized e cigarettes Deluxe Kit, I was amazed with the presentation of the starter kit, the packing is phenominal. I grabbed the batteries and started charging them using the USB charger along with the PCC charger, that was great to be held multiple batteries but in supplement multiple processes to suffuse them. The Intimate Charging Invalid or PCC, may expect the battery 5 full cycles ahead requiring being plugged in again! Both cases you place choose allow you to assume 10 cartridges on the connect with whereever you are, which equal nearly 200 cigarettes.

@Dysken said:

@Varam said:

@MarcMuen said:

@MarcMuen said:

@waibraEmita said:

@Dysken said:

@Varam said:

@MarcMuen said:

@MarcMuen said:

@waibraEmita said: