Help required in the time of need!

@Jayavarman said:

@Murmurandus said:

You're forgetting our dearest Fishy, Jaya! :hitler:

The most Sikhist of us all!

EDIT: Raary'd

Fishman is not a confirmed entity and still a new member at that. Y'all are far too gullible. 😞

Fishy is an Esteemed Fellow of the BackupOT, and has been so since he made that fantastic MM-dev diary post. :love:

@Velko said:

@Jayavarman said:

@Murmurandus said:

You're forgetting our dearest Fishy, Jaya! :hitler:

The most Sikhist of us all!

EDIT: Raary'd

Fishman is not a confirmed entity and still a new member at that. Y'all are far too gullible. 😞

Fishy is an Esteemed Fellow of the BackupOT, and has been so since he made that fantastic MM-dev diary post. :love:

Yes, Fishy is now... ONE OF US

ONE OF US! ONE OF US! ONE OF US! *rhythmic chanting*

I'd like to get masked as well. Just in case Paradox OT goes down again in the future.

@JMJ said:

I'd like to get masked as well. Just in case Paradox OT goes down again in the future.

Done. Welcome to the Backup OT. 😄

http://forum.backupot.com/index.php?board=2.0

@JMJ said:

So who the fuck are you? :39:

It's JMJ :unsure:

Vaguely rings a bell...

But my paranoia needs reassuring! :dninja:

I get that vague bell-ringing too.

He's posted on EU3 stuff a bunch...

South American?

@Murmurandus said:

South American?

Me? I'm Finnish.

:aye: Welcome.

@Murmurandus said:

South American?

I first read it as "South Armenian" and was filled with sadness, recalling the gruesome stories of 1915 genocide.

Hi.

Is the Backup OT still operational? Or is there something wrong with my account? I now get a message that the "board is missing or off limits to you".

Or have I been purged? 😞

That may have happened in the great loss. Someone will unmask you, but I am on my phone and can't

@Abdul said:

Hi.

Is the Backup OT still operational? Or is there something wrong with my account? I now get a message that the "board is missing or off limits to you".

Or have I been purged? 😞

Punkbob accidentally the forum.

The whole forum?

I would do it but for some reason I'm not allowed to.