:hitler:

Very first post and you already found the sacred smilie.

Hitler was a true God, I can admit that.

How about an access card to this concentration forum?

@Alexandru said:

How about an access card to this concentration forum?

:ja:

@Alexandru said:

Hitler was a true God, I can admit that.

How about an access card to this concentration forum?

Punkbob will be along in a bit.

@Haru said:

@Alexandru said:

How about an access card to this concentration forum?

:ja:

Always following me around... didn't I tell you we can only be very, very good friends?

@Alexandru said:

@Haru said:

@Alexandru said:

How about an access card to this concentration forum?

:ja:

Always following me around... didn't I tell you we can only be very, very good friends?

it pains me as much as the msn conversation we are having right now does.

I don't do MSN... I think someone uses my name and made you fall for him.. beware, he is dangerous 😉

@Alexandru said:

I don't do MSN... I think someone uses my name and made you fall for him.. beware, he is dangerous 😉

I don't think posts like this will do any help in me trying to get a new posting way and reputation to get people off my back. :ja: A!

People hate what they don't understand. So it's logical they'll hate a communist chick that acts like a capitalist while also praising the sexual prowess of Comrade Mao.

🍿

C:-) :great:

@Alexandru said:

People hate what they don't understand. So it's logical they'll hate a communist chick that acts like a capitalist while also praising the sexual prowess of Comrade Mao.

Indeed, his disrespect for the one-child policy is enraging. :ja:

Log in to reply