I hate the homeless

I guess that I will have to be Kurek.

Is Portugal the worst country to ever exist?

Is Tomatoforum the worst forum to ever exist?

Are both Portugal and the Tomatoforum a bleeding ulcer on the gut of the BackupOT?

We'll let you decide...but the answer is yes

piss

@HannibalBarca said:

Is Portugal the worst country to ever exist?

Is Tomatoforum the worst forum to ever exist?

Are both Portugal and the Tomatoforum a bleeding ulcer on the gut of the BackupOT?

We'll let you decide...but the answer is yes

Requires a poll to say for sure. :ja:

@Steacy said:

Arbitrary moderation. Just like the Tomatoforum. :ja:

just missing the thread renaming and Josh & fen arguing about some bullshit

@Fornadan said:

@Steacy said:

Okay, you be fenomas and I'll be Josh.

"I'M A REPUBLICAN AND I LIKE REPUBLICAN THINGS!!! I HAVE A WIFE!!!"

@Fornadan said:

@Steacy said:

Ah, perfect. Thanks to whoever helped us out with this part.

The Tomatoforuming is almost complete. :evil:

You are quite possibly the worst drawer of all time, Hanny Bananny. :ja:

I like that you called us Tomato_friends_, though

Button B it is.

I know you don't really mean it

Just keep hitting the green button and never stop.

He loves us really.

@Varam said:

Just keep hitting the green button and never stop.

Varam has a death wish 😢

I will sacrifice myself for the good of the world. :ja:

@Vicente said:

ness problem that plagues our city.

My Grandfather smoked his whole life.

I was about 10 years old when my Mum said to him "If you ever want to see your grandchildren graduate, you will have to stop immediately".

Tears welled up in his eyes when he realised what exactly was at stake. He gave it up immediately.

Three years later he died of lung cancer. It was really sad and destroyed me.

My mother said to me "Don't ever smoke, please don't put your family through what your grandfather put us through".

I agreed. At 21 , I have never touched a cigarette. I must say a very slight sense of regret for never having done it, because your posts gave me cancer anyway.

:great:

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your Portuguese face glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a little girl as you once again type your little shitposting thread title up and fill in the message. Or maybe you don't even fill in the message. Maybe you're such a disgusting Portuguese that you donâ€(tm)t even bother writing a message, so you just choose a title. Oh, and we all know the title. Some “epic” five year old pop culture reference, isnâ€(tm)t it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your PastÃ(c)is de Nata on the floor. A pathetic Portuguese shitposter. We can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "PORTUGAL MUH COLONIES MUH EMPIRE MUH PRONUNCIATION." You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little Portuguese laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

Forever...

😄

Why in the name of King of Portugal is this thread here now? :39: