What the hell is going on?

Not only is this forum still a pile of crap, it hasn't functioned properly the whole day.

What gives Punkbob?

It was broken earlier (nobody could post) so he reverted it to a backup from this morning.

What's broken now?

@Jared said:

It was broken earlier (nobody could post) so he reverted it to a backup from this morning.

What's broken now?

It was broken twice today. European morning to mid-afternoon time and then mid-afternoon until an hour ago.

@noddysseus said:

@Jared said:

What's broken now?

It was broken twice today. European morning to mid-afternoon time and then mid-afternoon until an hour ago.

What are you doing on the forum in the morning or afternoon on a bloody weekday?

Oh yes, that's right, you're a teacher now. 😝

I'm on holidays. 😎

I moved the forum via a snapshot, and then updated it to the latest dev version. That seems to have broke it, so I rolled it back to my backup.

Punkbob has some innate fear of actually testing software before launching it.

@Beamed

You mean the Paradox design philosophy?

@Selgnij said:

@Beamed

You mean the Paradox design philosophy?

Oh, you should look at the WarGaming stuff someday.

Testing, testing, 1, 2, 3.

Aye.

Welcome back!

@Jared

Cheers. Seems I haven't missed much, but maybe because it seems so confusing. :{

Aye.

Things you've missed: Punkbob got a job, Will did all of the drugs, and Beamed and Duuk don't know how to eat bacon.

@Jared said:

Things you've missed: Punkbob got a job, Will did all of the drugs, and Beamed and Duuk don't know how to eat bacon.

None of those surprise me to be fair. However, I have to ask; Is Will still alive? I hear those Ibuprofens can be a real killer.

Aye.

@Ayeshteni said:

@Jared said:

None of those surprise me to be fair. However, I have to ask; Is Will still alive? I hear those Ibuprofens can be a real killer.

Aye.

If he continues on this path, won't be alive for long :ja:

Also, YAY AYE (yipi)

@Ayeshteni said:

Testing, testing, 1, 2, 3.

Aye.

Well, well, that must've been one hell of a hangover you've been sleeping off all this time. 😄

@Punkrex Punkshit the forum destroyer: where do I retrieve PMs that were in my inbox in the old forum?

You don't.

@Punkrex Punkshit the forum destroyer: Why did you move forums in the first place? Apart from it being a vanity project I mean.