JT121

Hi. I'm just a friendly nobody requesting to be masked.

Hi. I'm just a friendly nobody requesting to be masked.

Didn't you say you hated that name and wished you could change your Paradox name to Jason?

Stonewall spy :ja:

@Raaritsgozilla said:

Nah. I recruited him. 😉

@OrangeYoshi said:

@Raaritsgozilla said:

Nah. I recruited him. 😉

Oh good

Yes, I am a Stonewall spy. That's exactly what I'd want to do after I bitched him out on the Paradox OT.

@JT121 said:

Yes, I am a Stonewall spy. That's exactly what I'd want to do after I bitched him out on the Paradox OT.

Link or GTHO

You've already read it, I think.

The thread got locked and is like 2 weeks old. How do I track it down?

@JT121 said:

You've already read it, I think.

The thread got locked and is like 2 weeks old. How do I track it down?

What was the name of the thread?

You could find it in your subscribed user CP folder, or just tell me the name and I'll track it down with my super powers.

@OrangeYoshi said:

You could find it in your subscribed user CP folder, or just tell me the name and I'll track it down with my super powers.

I honestly don't remember. I remember that Stone went crazy because of the health care bill, but the actual topic of the thread was something totally different. I feel like it was about gay people...but I really don't know. Maybe Don't Ask Don't Tell related or Hate Crimes related.

@JT121 said:

@OrangeYoshi said:

I honestly don't remember. I remember that Stone went crazy because of the health care bill, but the actual topic of the thread was something totally different. I feel like it was about gay people...but I really don't know. Maybe Don't Ask Don't Tell related or Hate Crimes related.

Ah, about gay visitation rights. I don't remember a post from you though.

I posted on the last page. Just a few posts before the thing got locked.

@sbr said:

Seems to be true

http://www.europa-universalis.com/forum/showpost.php?p=11022518&postcount=121

or a very devious alibi :dninja:

I remember quietly applauding that post.

Better be the real deal...