I may as well sign up...

Howdy folks! Feel free to give me access, or forever leave me shunned to the welcome forum. O0

Howdy folks! Feel free to give me access, or forever leave me shunned to the welcome forum. O0

Only Punkbob has the keys to the magic kingdom, but he was online not that long ago, so...

P.S. Why does my bright and shiny Vicky-themed view get all drab and EU-y when I'm in this forum?

Eh. Let him in. I guess. 😉

Good to see you here man.

@Autonomous said:

Only Punkbob has the keys to the magic kingdom, but he was online not that long ago, so...

P.S. Why does my bright and shiny Vicky-themed view get all drab and EU-y when I'm in this forum?

Forced forum default.

And masked.

I welcome thee! :great:

Hello and welcome.

(BTW, what's up with all the newbies. Some expulsions on the Pdox OT? :39: )

@Berrrie said:

Hello and welcome.

(BTW, what's up with all the newbies. Some expulsions on the Pdox OT? :39: )

Or a massive wave of sockpuppetry? :dninja:

I started a thread on P-dox saying that they could debate the Israeli-Palestinian issue here.

@Northern said:

I started a thread on P-dox saying that they could debate the Israeli-Palestinian issue here.

:slap:

This is not a debate club, remember?

@Draigh said:

@Northern said:

Luckily, I'm not here for that tired old debate. Just decided it was finally time to sign up.

@Draigh said:

@Northern said:

Oh yes it is.

@Northern said:

:whip: :hitler:

This is old ladies' gossiping tea party, not a place for serious debate!

@Velko said:

@Northern said:

:whip: :hitler:

This is old ladies' gossiping tea party, not a place for serious debate!

It's not mutually exclusive. Even old ladies like to argue about whether strawberry jam goes better on scones than blackcurrant jam.

@Northern said:

It's not mutually exclusive. Even old ladies like to argue about whether strawberry jam goes better on scones than blackcurrant jam.

Well that's not something to argue over, everybody here knows that strawberry jam goes better on scones. :ja:

@Velko said:

@Northern said:

Well that's not something to argue over, everybody here knows that strawberry jam goes better on scones. :ja:

Hush now, Hilary, do take your valium...

@Velko said:

@Northern said:

Yeah but jam first then cream or cream first and then jam?

Scone to rhyme with "gone" or with "cone"?

Cone.

@Draigh said:

Cone.

You've just made an enemy for life.