Hello

Hey all, was chatting to Sarmatia the other day and he said I should sign up, so I figured I would 🙂 Any chance of gaining access to the secret vaults?

Hey all, was chatting to Sarmatia the other day and he said I should sign up, so I figured I would 🙂 Any chance of gaining access to the secret vaults?

Let's all follow Punkbob's lead and turn back to great and wonderful democracy to see if this "Evans" shall be allowed access.

I thought we only did this for obvious Nazis and Sock-Puppets, not Fine and Upstanding Fellows from the regular forum?

Three nays, this is going disastrously!

:ja: The assembled masses evidently like the exclusivity of their knitting society.

The more the merrier!

@Sarmatia1871 said:

I thought we only did this for obvious Nazis and Sock-Puppets, not Fine and Upstanding Fellows from the regular forum?

There are people who are not Nazis here?! We must hunt them down give them what's coming to them! :hitler:

But really the poll is just to pass the time, as while Punkbob gave me pretty new admin powers, the user groups are still not under my control.

We need more people to share in this craziness! :party:

@OrangeYoshi said:

But really the poll is just to pass the time, as while Punkbob gave me pretty new admin powers, the user groups are still not under my control.

But you're working on it though, right? Soon, I suppose Punkbob will be forced to give you temporary emergency powers. :hitler:

*cough*

Um...

*cough*

@OrangeYoshi said:

*cough*

Um...

*cough*

I did it already. And you sure you can't modify groups?

@Punkbob said:

@OrangeYoshi said:

*cough*

Um...

*cough*

I did it already. And you sure you can't modify groups?

Indeedy, old chap. I got some new options, like editing permissions for picture albums, editing the video embed features, and banning, but I still can't do things like modify the board look and layout (to put in the Paradox and Vicky themes) or do other fancy admin stuff.

Unless they are somewhere else than the admin center or another place where they were before the forum upgrade and I can't find them, I just don't have them.

Nor do I have the infamous ability to change people's names to "Mr. Hanky" at will, so no, something's broken.

Neck and neck now... a real knife edge!

Ok, he can come.