Im Here!!

Ok so Im here at THIS backup OT now.

When does the troll list start up?!? Haha nah, but this one has awesome icons. O0 This guy is obivously the best.

Oh and if we do end up moving, could someone please PM me on the Paradox boards? Ta

When does the troll list start up?!? Haha nah, but this one has awesome icons. O0 This guy is obivously the best.

Oh and if we do end up moving, could someone please PM me on the Paradox boards? Ta

There already is a troll thread. 😛

You just can't see it yet.

@Raaritsgozilla said:

please follow the directions to request a group membership in the sticked topic. I am on my iPhone and that is the only way I can mask you right now

@Punkbob said:

@Raaritsgozilla said:

please follow the directions to request a group membership in the sticked topic. I am on my iPhone and that is the only way I can mask you right now

Its done.