Welcome to SMF!

Welcome to Backupot.com Forum!

We hope you enjoy using this forum. If you have any problems, please feel free to email me at [email protected].

Thanks!
Punkbob

Welcome to Backupot.com Forum!

We hope you enjoy using this forum. If you have any problems, please feel free to email me at [email protected].

Thanks!
Punkbob

Test

Oooh....pretty colors.

Now you don't have to talk to yourself! ;D

Just a heads-up, you might want to seriously think about making some sort of WW sub-forum here. It seems like there is no a majority wanting to move over the HOI holidays.

Plus, you get another test post, yipee! 😛

Edit: Or not. Now it seems they are content to just take a short break from WW. Silly people. 😛

I'm here to haunt and taunt 😛 ;D

Build the site, and they will come.

@ Punkbob: I may have some EU3 files that will need hosting in the future. I'll need to talk to the rest of the team about it, but you may have something other than the demo to download in the future. The demo which I'm thinking of downloading righ now.

@OrangeYoshi said:

Build the site, and they will come.

@ Punkbob: I may have some EU3 files that will need hosting in the future. I'll need to talk to the rest of the team about it, but you may have something other than the demo to download in the future. The demo which I'm thinking of downloading righ now.

Cool, I got the space, and if you downloaded the demo off of it, you can see it's fast.

I can even set up funkier things like a SVN or CVS.

@Punkbob said:

Cool, I got the space, and if you downloaded the demo off of it, you can see it's fast.

I already downloaded the demo, and it is installing right now. The download speeds were pretty fast, faster than anything I've ever gotten of places like Filefront.

Say what?

@OrangeYoshi said:

@Punkbob said:

I already downloaded the demo, and it is installing right now. The download speeds were pretty fast, faster than anything I've ever gotten of places like Filefront.

Say what?

Subversion (SVN) is a version control system initiated in 2000 by CollabNet Inc. It is used to maintain current and historical versions of files such as source code, web pages, and documentation. Its goal is to be a mostly-compatible successor to the widely used Concurrent Versions System (CVS).

You can make changes to files, and it keeps track of the changes, and the changed files. And it does it for you automatically.

@Punkbob said:

And it does it for you automatically.

Done automatically is cool. Especially Breakfast.

I am part of the 'team' Yoshi refers too. I don't usually ask for such things, and especially never act this boldly, but is there any chance I can get one of those global moderator thingies...? I do no harm, though I can be a bit of a... well, Yoshi must explain. Also, I am pretty global... I even have my own moon...

It would be helpful for organizational purposes for threads and such within our own little world, as I cannot always get a hold of Yoshi or orwell when I need them. I don't want to be pontificate or over-lordly or actually 'in charge' of anything... unless required and or needed, but it appears that really won't be necessary. I don't want to step on any toes either, but it would be swell. Like my head sometimes, Huh Yoshi... 😉

If you please consider it.

Please feel free to ask any pertinent questions.

Though I will refuse to divulge the secret, even if tortured.

The Musk for Men maybe, but the Secret... No way.

T

I gave you Moderator Rights to your guys own Private Sub forum.

You can move, merge, split, delete and otherwise mess around in those two subforums to your hearts content.

i make poost

@Tackup said:

i make poost

Huzzah! Praise the Lord and Pass the Ammunition!

:yipi:

@Tackup said:

i make poost

:no:

One is depply unamoosed.

@Velko said:

@Tackup said:

i make poost

:no:

One is depply unamoosed.

Heh...

i make nicer poost 🙂

@IanDury said:

i make nicer poost 🙂

It's the bestest post you've made on this forum this far. :great:

@almoravid said:

@IanDury said:

i make nicer poost 🙂

A particularly bold statement, dear Sir. :39:

@almoravid said:

@IanDury said:

i make nicer poost 🙂

In the land of the retarded, he with Down's Syndrome is king.

Ass-burger