I'm here...

...and you can all blame Jaya.

What's the secret handshake? :dninja:

...and you can all blame Jaya.

What's the secret handshake? :dninja:

This is a joke right

No, it's a nightmare from which you shall never wake up >:D

Have to wait for punkbob to give you access to the OT forum.

Oh I know. It's a good system to give people advance warning to delete all the gossip about the incoming member :39:

@Alexander said:

Oh I know. It's a good system to give people advance warning to delete all the gossip about the incoming member :39:

And there's a lot of it in your case :ja:

@Alexander said:

I don't think punkbob or anyone else here cares enough for that maneuver. :ja:

Good. What do you think I joined for, deep intellectual discussions about the meaning of life? 🍿

@Alexander said:

Good. What do you think I joined for, deep intellectual discussions about the meaning of life? 🍿

That's a shame, cause that's what you'll get.

No Internet at new place. So unless you ask for membership in the ot users group I will be unable to mask you until some tIme tomorrow.

Roflcopter.

First Jingles, now Seil. What's next? Skarion? Stop inviting the subjects of our gossiping!! :hitler:

@Berrrie said:

First Jingles, now Seil. What's next? Skarion? Stop inviting the subjects of our gossiping!! :hitler:

Yes, but Jingles stopped being an utter goon and is now refraining from posting in the main OT, so there's nothing to gossip about with him anymore. Likewise, Skarion vanished too (no doubt partly due to our Bad Energy).

Good thing I've been slobbering on Alex's cock while you guys have poo-poo'd the poor young man.

Skarion left the forums after he posted this:

@"Skarion" said:

All right,

After having three murder threats, uncountable number of threats, insults and other various verbal abuse from people in the Paradox community, I have at this point giving up my last will to try to contribute to this community.

I have too little free time as it is and me spending time contributing to this community is just idiotic considering some people that exist in this forum.

HD will hopefully help out to find an replacement, an basic half of the rules and how to GM the game exist in the admins forum for my replacement to take over.

Sorry that it sadly went upon you when you people haven't done anything wrong and you have all done very well participating in this game and made it jolly for everyone. I will miss you all.

Will probably participate a bit in the Swedish forums or in the general forums though otherwise I am from this point out.

Sorry and good bye,
Skarion

You guys all know Seil is my suckpuppet, right?

@Vicente said:

I didn't... :oops:

Is it true? :dninja:

@Vicente said:

😮

@Vicente said:

No, no, not at all. 👼