@Kingdom said:

DECEMBER

A month to remember... :ja:

Remember Remember...

Still no mask oh Bob of Punks. :hitler:

@Jesus said:

Still no mask oh Bob of Punks. :hitler:

I propose you levitate above that... :ja:

This isn't funny. Fuck you and get AIDS cunt.

Thus it was spokeneh:

Now let us affirm our faith in Top Gear saying together the Dunsfold Park Creed:
_We believe in one Top Gear, the one with Clarkson, the almighty, maker of televison, of all that is, seen and unseen. We believe in one Hammond, the short one, eternally with white teeth,and of course Captain Slow. Through them all Top Gear were made. For us and for our entertainment they came down from the BBC: by the power of Clarkson the became incarnate, and was made a tamed racing driver.

For our sake Black Stig driven over the bow of HMS Invincible; he suffered death and was buried at sea. On the third series the rose in accordance with the Highway Code; he ascended into the studio and is seated at the right hand of Clarkson. He will come again in glory to judge the supercars and the cars, and his power lap will have no end.

We believe in more power, the hammer, who proceeds from the mouth of Clarkson. With the Hammond and May he is worshiped and glorified. He has spoken through the papers. We believe in one Top Gear. We acknowledge one Top Gear for the entertainment of everyone. We look for the resurrection of the Stig, and how hard can it be. Amen._ Reply

Hosana! Hosana! Hosana!

@Sarmatia1871 said:

:hitler: Ban them all!

:hitler: By IP address!

:great:

We could all do with Jesus on these forums in these dark times. :nod:

@Tom said:

We could all do with Jesus on these forums in these dark times. :nod:

Ask and I shall provide, my son.

Howdie, Jeez, how's Magdalena doin' these days? 😄