Very well.

:hitler: ORDER ORDER!
weird smiley ::)

Well i got invited here so i guess i'll begin by writing this, anyways im looking forward too seeing more relatively disturbing animated profile avatars and whatnot.

Well i got invited here so i guess i'll begin by writing this, anyways im looking forward too seeing more relatively disturbing animated profile avatars and whatnot.

😄

MAKE HIM AN ADMIN

@IanDury said:

My level of tolerance for bad grammer and poor writing in general is extremely low. While I understand that English is not your native language, as the owner of this forum I reserve the right to ban you if reading your posts keeps giving me headaches like it does on the main forum.

I also want to notate that the Hitler smily is meant to be ironic, and is not indicative of any right way leanings of the forum. I absolutely hate Neo-Nazi's and detest raciest nationalistic overtones that have started to appear in the main forums.

There is already a strong movement for me to ban you, so tread lightly and try to make it so that I don't cringe when I see your terribly formatted posts. Other then that have a nice day.

:bleeding:

WHAT THE FUCK?!

Who is this? Who? Tom? Freakie? This has to be a fucking joke people.

😄 Ignore function engaged.

@Raaritsgozilla said:

WHAT THE FUCK?!

Krokerik claimed to have inviten him here. (a banworthy offence I say)

Of course, it could be Freakie having a slow day.

@Raaritsgozilla said:

WHAT THE FUCK?!

Nah. Punkbob wouldn't post like that if it wasn't real.

@EvilSanta said:

Yeah im more into forums about serious stuff rather than a 19 year olds playground so i'll be leaving. :eek2yum:

edit* why does it say 05 pm or whatever? Is this an american run forum or something?

@IanDury said:

@EvilSanta said:

Yeah im more into forums about serious stuff rather than **a 19 year olds playground **so i'll be leaving. :eek2yum:

:39:

@IanDury said:

@EvilSanta said:

Yeah im more into forums about serious stuff rather than a 19 year olds playground so i'll be leaving. :eek2yum:

this forum IS about serious stuff, depending on your definition.

@IanDury said:

@EvilSanta said:

edit* why does it say 05 pm or whatever? Is this an american run forum or something?

Rude.

Stay.

@IanDury said:

@EvilSanta said:

edit* why does it say 05 pm or whatever?**Is this an american run forum or something?

Yep. I see why you guys don't like him.

And this is an honest non biased suggestion, languish.org is another forum that split off paradox awhile back. It is more a rough and tumble crowd, whereas people here tend to be of the more refined type of posters. Both are great forums, but they have different cultures that cater to different crowds.

There is also the tomatocow forums but from what I gather they are extremely insular and crazy.

Yes it is a American Run and Moderated forum but that is simply by chance, most of the people here are not americans and of the top 10 posters only 3 are from the US.

http://www.fenomas.com/tomatobb/

Seriously, go there. You'll love it. The enchanter is tim.

Don't let them bully you.

We are very cool. Stay for the lulz

@Punkbob said:

And this is an honest non biased suggestion, languish.org is another forum that split off paradox awhile back. It is more a rough and tumble crowd, whereas people here tend to be of the more refined type of posters. Both are great forums, but they have different cultures that cater to different crowds.

There is also the tomatocow forums but from what I gather they are extremely insular and crazy.

Yes it is a American Run and Moderated forum but that is simply by chance, most of the people here are not americans and of the top 10 posters only 3 are from the US.

Where's Drunkbob?

I mean, I know the rules of the forum and I plan to enforce them, but c'mon.